• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. stegomon

Floppy seat belts

My front seat belts are floppy when clicked in. I have to open the door to make them tight. But eventually they become loose agian. Is there a way I can fix this. Or is can a seat belt from a Gen one explorer seat belts work? Thanks for the help.
  2. stegomon

Ex cab on gen one explorer

I was wondering if any one has ever swapped a extended can ranger on a Gen 1 explorer frame?
  3. stegomon

7.5 8.8 interchangeable

My 90 ranger needs a new rear end. Does any one know what year 7.5 or 8.8 will bolt in? I can't do the 8.8 swap because I can't weld🫤
  4. stegomon

90 ranger fuel tank filler neck

i am looking for a gas tank filler neck for a 90 ranger ex cab short bed. But all of the auto parts stores want $200 or more. Any other ideas? they are looking for a wheel base. The truck is a few towns away so I don't have access to it. Any help would be greatly appreciated
  5. stegomon

Rally b2?

I was thinking of making my B2 into a rally car. I was thinking of using 2wd ranger coils up front. Flip kit with explorer leaf springs. Keep my dana 35 and keep my lockers front and back for better traction. And poly bushing all over? Am I missing any thing? Good idea or bad idea?
  6. stegomon

Found steal

Dana 35 with a duff stage one lift. Some one grab this https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/186682456914631/
  7. stegomon

steering box interchange

what year ford will share a steering box
  8. stegomon

Power steering leak

I have fluid leaking past the high pressure hose flang. Fluid is coming up between the metal hose and the nut. I have replaced the hose twice and it is still doing it. Could I have a bad box? It is an 88 B2
  9. stegomon

CVT

whats the difference between a cvt and an Ecvt transmission?? Thanks for the info
  10. stegomon

2wd vs 4wd steering

is the steering linkage the same on a 2wd 1992 ford explorer and a 4wd 92 explorer the same? also is the pitman arm the same from the 2wd and 4wd?
  11. stegomon

JD lift sale??

how much is a good price of JD 3 inch lift with EX radius arms and coil springs?
  12. stegomon

gen 1 tow bar

does any one know know a web site that I can get the frame brackets and tow bar that I need to flat tow a gen one B2?
  13. stegomon

Pop out windos

is this real?
  14. stegomon

Gen 1 dual fuel pumps

Has any one converted a dual fuel pump into a single fuel pump. My idea is to put a get 2 fuel pump in the tank and replace the frame mounted with a fuel filter. What do you people think?
  15. stegomon

Duff tuff

Do you think JD will make stuff for the new bronco "family "
  16. stegomon

Gen 1 in the movie

Did any one else see the gen one ranger in adventures end game?
  17. stegomon

Crazy revs

Start the motor up. It revs up and down than stalls. After the engine warms up it idles fine. Also after it warms up, between 1000-2000 rpm it has no power. It sounds like a miss fire but all the plugs,distributer cap and rotor button look good. It did sit for almost a year and a half with out...
  18. stegomon

Sas

Who will be the first to do a SAS. :)
  19. stegomon

04 dirt road truck?

I am getting my first 2wd ranger. I want to set it up so I can hug the corners on tar and have fun with it on dirt roads. Any ideas on how to set it up? drop spindals and rear flip kit? I am a bolt on kind of do it your selfer and not a faber. It is a 2.3 DOHC. I know it wont be fast. But I want...
  20. stegomon

07 Santa Fe problem help

Wife has an 07 Santa Fe. Will driving it sounds like you are driving with 33 inch Thorn birds mud tires. I checked the wheel bearing with the hand wiggle test and the pry bar on the bottom of the tire. Every thing feels tight. Any ideas?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad