• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Jimbo's-mule

Thank you TRS and all members of TRS...

Thanks to the Forum and the TRS Tech Library... I got my transfer case shift motor and auto 4 wheel drive working perfectly. This site rocks on and on. I can honestly say that I got nothing but the right information from all of the knowledgable members and was able to follow the stuff in the...
  2. Jimbo's-mule

Mickey T's for my stock B2 Wheels

Anyone know if they make MT's in any off road tread patterns that will fit the stock 15 X 6 wheels. it's not lifted. I'm just trying to get a good set for normal off-roading and steet wear without a ton of singing .... Other brand suggestions besides MT welcome too..... Thanks:beer:
  3. Jimbo's-mule

Factory equipment " Perfomance Axle " ??

The original window sticker on my 1989 BII states that it has a "Performance Axle" , Anyone know what this means. I was thinking it meant larger spline than stock, but does it also mean different gear ratio?? Thanks
  4. Jimbo's-mule

Push button 4X4 not working !! Help please..

I started by replacing the button on the dash. (1989 B2 w/5 speed tranny). Any ideas about what to do next would be greatly appreciated...Thanks
  5. Jimbo's-mule

1989 Ford stock wheel color question

I have a 1989 Bronco II XLT with the factory wheels. The wheels are painted a silver color ( I'm sure most came with these wheels that were not the alloy wheels ) They have beauty rings and center caps also. I am trying to find out the actual paint code color or name of color so I can try to...
  6. Jimbo's-mule

New system for the old mule...( 1989 Bronco II )

I'm getting ready to replace the existing junk in my B2. I have a few questions for those of you who may know or been through this. 1st, I have been reading Tempe's write up for putting together a system for good sound BTW thank you Tempe. I am leaning toward a Pioneer premier DEH-P490iB unit...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad