• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. scott3483

Is it a good idea?

So I have a 94 ranger with the 4.0. Stock D35/8.8 l/s combo with 3.73's I'm running 33x12.50r15 swampers at the moment. The truck is 90% play toy. Only need to drive it on the road to get to the wheeling spot. I have another truck to drive daily. I am going to be tearing the front end apart to...
  2. scott3483

Full width D60 on a 94 Ranger?

So I have a chance to get a set of front and rear D60 full width axles for free from my brother. Well actually I'd be trading a '79 f250 for them. But when he bought them from a friend years ago they had just been rebuilt, and have been sitting in his garage under a work bench for all these...
  3. scott3483

What can i do to gain a little more?

Ok so i have a 4 inch skyjacker on my 94 ranger supercab 4x4 right now. Looks like it has a coil spacer under the coils as well. My coils have started to sag a bit from repeated jumps. I read an article in the tech section about removing the 4 inch coils and coil spacer and swaping in the 6 inch...
  4. scott3483

85 Bronco full size axles?

Ok I have a 94 ranger 4x4 with the 4.0. I was curious if there would be any real advantage to swapping the front and rear from my old 85 full size bronco under the ranger? I know the rear of the bronco is a 9 inch, not sure what the front is. Only reason I ask is because i actually cracked a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad