• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. home made tonneau cover

So my thoughts on this is to build a frame to fit around the ibside of my box out of .5 angle and bolt it to the bed and then the tonneau cover with be 1 by 1 square tube all the way around my box with some angle going inbetween for support and the top will be aluminum sheet and ill use a seal...
  2. custom v8 ranger build

so heres my build so far started out as a 84 ranger and has evolved to muck more. the motor is a 95 mustang 5.0 that hasbeeen rebuilt, had the heads ported by my dad, cam installed, roller rockers adn a eatonm90 blower off of a supercoupe that was ported out by magnum powers. the blower we...
  3. Ranger ideas

so after a finish building my v8 ranger that I have been working on I want to get a cheap second gen ranger that's a standard cab short bed and put a 05 or newer 2wd front suspension on it. Has anyone ever tried it before. I know I can personly do it just wanted to see pics of it maybe. I would...
  4. custom v8 ranger build

so heres my build so far started out as a 84 ranger and has evolved to muck more. the motor is a 95 mustang 5.0 that hasbeeen rebuilt, had the heads ported by my dad, cam installed, roller rockers adn a eatonm90 blower off of a supercoupe that was ported out by magnum powers. the blower we got...
  5. new to the site

just want to introduce myself casue im new to the site. my names Ryan and im 17 and have been building a 84 v8 ranger for 2 years from the ground up. this truck is not an ordinary v8 its a 95 mustang 5.0 with a eaton m90, trick flow cam, roller rockers, ported heads, 42# injectors pushing 500...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad