• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Back after a very long hiatus

I'm happy to say that I'm back after a series of unfortunate health issues that I'm still dealing with, and the loss of several family members caused me to all but forget about my 87 Ranger Xcab 2.9L 5sp 4wd, but I hope to resurrect it because I love that truck. And I'm bringing a new member...
  2. How hard would it be to find a soild Shadow Edition bed ?

Since I'm fixing my breathing life back into my 87 Xcab 4WD, I've been thinking about a Shadow Edition bed for it. The bed on it is in excellent shape minus the surface rust on primer that was supposed to be sprayed with epoxy. The guy I bought it from was supposed to spray it with epoxy in his...
  3. Good to be back !! A lot has changed in my life, but for the better finally!

I almost stopped driving my 87 Ranger 2.9 Xcab 4wd completely at the beginning of 06 when I bought a new 05 Dodge SRT-4(neon base), but had to sell the SRT-4 last year because of getting divorced(she took all my money and pretty much everything else). Now I'm ready to give my faithful old truck...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad