• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. seethru

07 Ranger FX4 Lvl II ARMREST

Anyone know if the center console armrest from a 97 150XL fit in subject vehicle? Got a chance on a broken one, man, they are hard to find.
  2. seethru

Fx4 center console

Anyone know what center consoles will bolt in the 2007 Ranger FX4 Level II. Mine came with no arm rest, very uncomfortable. Anyone put something interesting in...not set up to make my own.
  3. seethru

New Rims and Tires

Anyone had any TPMS concerns when installing aftermarket rims on a 07 FX4 Lvl II Ranger
  4. seethru

Ranger Bed on a B3000

What years will fit a 1998 B3000
  5. seethru

Ranger Baed on a B3000

Ranger Bed on a B3000 Are there problems, putting a Ranger bed on a 98 B. What years will fit?
  6. seethru

Blower Fan Resister - Mod

I have read, here and other forums, that the blower fan only works on one or two speeds because the resister fails. I have found this to be true. Of the several millions of Ranger and B Series trucks that have this anomaly, why has no one found a work-around or a mod...maybe a potentiometer or...
  7. seethru

Blower fan resister 98 Ranger

Is there any reason that the resister can't be relocated, because they don't seem to last long in the blower box.
  8. seethru

New Ranger

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2009/05/spied-ford-ranger-t6-global-small-pickup.html
  9. seethru

Engine Weight

Anyone have an engine weight chart? How much does a 3.0 weight?
  10. seethru

Bleeding Brakes On A 98 B3000

What's the proper (best) way to bleed the rear brakes on a 98 B3000 2WD _________________
  11. seethru

Front Brakes Seize In Reverse

but only when freezing, and clear up when going foward. Not ice...any ideas?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad