• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 3" body and 3" lift Questions

Im looking at getting a 3" body lift and a 3" suspension lift and im wondering i plan on getting a flat bed trailer to haul around for work, will the lift kit hurt the hauling of a trailer?:icon_confused:
  2. Manual to Power Locks (03 Ranger)

I currently do not have power locks or windows but i wanna install power locks so i dont have to keep reaching over to unlock the passanger door. Anyone know if its as simple as a door actuactor kit to install or is it more complicated? Can it work on a key fob as well, aftermarket, or just by...
  3. 10" sub for extended cab questions

Im looking to put a sub and amp setup in the truck with an 03 extended cab ive heard the Kicker TCVT sub and box are really good for a truck setup. I havent priced it but anyone else running a 10 with good base?I hade a 12" mtx in my s10 ext. and it damn near blew the back window out so im...
  4. 10" sub box in extended cab quest.

Ive been looking at sub options for a bit now and where im tall and have the seat pushed as far back as possible, i was thinking i could mount a sub box for a 10" sub right between the shifter and the seat,. although the front seat probably wouldnt be able to slide forward in my 03 ext cab...
  5. Stock rim, what size tire will fit?

I have a stock set of rims on my 03 ranger 4x4, right now there is 245/75/r16s just wondering if theres any larger tires that willl fit on the stock rim?
  6. Aligning Headlights DIY

just bought new headlights and need to align them properly but i threw out the DIY instructions,. anyone have a DIY for it by any chance? IE: how far to park away/ what height they should be apart and above the the road etc
  7. Installing Tint, difficult to do?

I wanna tint my truck but i dont wanna mess it up. Anyone know how hard it is to tint without messing it up and having to remove it? I know its a pain in the ass to remove that ish.
  8. ABS issue, WTF is going on with it

Well when i hit the brakes the rear wheels lock right up and i slide. I had abs before and this never happened. Frankly i hate it and want to hit the brakes and slow down not lock the ass end up and slide threw an intersection. Anyone know what could be the problem. FYI- when it locks up from...
  9. Keyless Entry Question

I just bought a truck and it has manual locks but i wanna get keyless entry and power locks. Can you use any keyfob to program into your truck or does it need to be specificly for a ford ranger? I once had to install solenoid locks on my hyundai and that gave me power locks but i dont know how...
  10. What size wheels and tires?

I plan on going with a 3" perform. access. lift very soon and i wanna add tires. I dont want them to be HUGE but i want good clearance without sacrificing the driving ability because im not going to be doing much off roading. Any recommendations on size of rims and tires?
  11. Explorer supercharger on an 03 4.0L ranger?

Ive heard people taking the supercharger out of an explorer and swapping it into their ranger. Is this possible on a 4.0L. Direct swap in or im sure theres modifications? Also would there be better gas milage? :c-n:
  12. Cruise Control, Expensive to add?

I bought an 03 ranger 4x4 and it didnt come with cruise. Wondering if its a hassle to install? Expensive?
  13. Newbie 03 Ranger

hey just bought an 03 ranger stepside., I kinda wanted to straight bed but i couldnt pass up 9500 for an 03 with 58xxxmiles. Anything you can tell me on what to keep a watch out for. 4.0L 5 speed V6. thanks, post pics when i pick it up on the weekend
  14. H.I.D kits on ebay.. Info Welcome

Anyone ever buy an hid kit from ebay? i found one http://cgi.ebay.ca/01-05-Ford-Ranger-HID-XENON-Headlight-04-03-02_W0QQitemZ350037139844QQihZ022QQcategoryZ33710QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Ive never seen anyone install this so im wondering how difficult and what modifications are...
  15. Will 01 ranger taillights fit an 03 ranger?

found a set of taillights on ebay i really like but they dont come in my yr 03. will they fit without modifications...
  16. Compatible Ranger- Mazda parts?

Can anyone tell me if you can get aftermarket tail lights to fit a 2002-2004 mazda b4000? Maybe the rangers fit i dunno just wondering what parts you can swap from a ranger- a mazda b4000
  17. Mazda aftermarket parts?

Where can you buy aftermarket parts for a 2000+ mazda b4000 or b3000? Mainly looking for tail lights/headlights/ and a cab cover for the bed?
  18. Lift Options for a 03-04 ranger

I was looking for a 1/4 ton truck for my construction company at a reasonable price. Really like the 02+ tacomas just out of my price range, like the mazda b4000's but they have no aftermarket parts, and the rangers were my last resort. Thing is i would be carrying a good amount of weight at...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad