• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RaceRanger97

6th Gen Bronco

Anyone else on here building a new Bronco? Snagged this one for my wife in April and it’s been on the trail almost every weekend since. So far we’ve done an Icon coil over lift, skid plates and sliders, 35s on 16s and some cosmetic stuff.
  2. RaceRanger97

4R55E fixed yoke

Does anyone know if there is a yoke out there compatible with the 4R55E trans in my ranger? I need to eliminate the slip yoke in the trans and build a custom driveline. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  3. RaceRanger97

Pre-runners!

It's been years since I have posted in here so I thought I would share some pics of Me and my friend's trucks. The red truck and the gen 2 with the light rack both have 302 v8s, other two have 4.0s.
  4. RaceRanger97

Top speed problem

So my ranger has a 4.0 v6 and Auto from a 95 ranger. It has 33's and 5.86 gears and at 70 mph the speedo says 105 and cuts the fuel. I am going to get a Programmer to remove the governor eventually but is there any temporary solution to remove the governor that wont effect anything else?
  5. RaceRanger97

Burnett Sand Center's race truck

Finally getting started on the race truck project, super pumped for this build. Progress should be pretty quick. LS1 for the heart. Pushed for a Ford motor but this was on the shelf lol
  6. RaceRanger97

Burnett's Sand Center ranger rebuild

Burnett' s Sand Center has been building sand rails and dune buggies for many years and recently has jumped into building desert trucks. This is one of their recent projects: I beam ranger, being converted to equal length D44 beams and cross-over steering. Truck before: Old Kit:
  7. RaceRanger97

voltage probs

electrical probs..help!? ok so I have been hunting down a problem for the last week and it is driving me insane, maybe you guys can help. last week I get in my truck to go to work and the it just clicks..the blue top optima battery is not very old and was reading good voltage. So I try and...
  8. RaceRanger97

Bald Mountain trail

Today we took my buddys 95 4.0 xlt up to bald mountain. Did really well for being mostly stock:
  9. RaceRanger97

RaceRangers Build

RaceRangers Build (too many pics) OK, well I decided that instead of a thread for every major mod I make to the ol' Ford, I would consolidate my build into a single thread that I could add too. Shortly after picking up the truck. Had a Camburg 5.5 bent beam coil lift and the aftermarket...
  10. RaceRanger97

new shots

already posted these recent pics in my re-build thread but thought I would put theme here as well...
  11. RaceRanger97

Front End Re-build

Now that schools out I finally had time to put the new beam set-up on! before: New Beams all painted up: Torn apart: new beams mocked up at full bump: Painted the coilovers while they were off: a shot of my sub-frame ive been workin on: Tabs all welded up with c/o's installed...
  12. RaceRanger97

cleaned up

spent some time buffing out the truck today, the bed didn't even look white up close because of all the scratches. Also removed a few stickers and i think it looks way cleaner. and one with my new dog:
  13. RaceRanger97

took some cool action shots

this morning me and "fordracing1122" whent out and took some cool pics of the trucks mobbin around. that is all
  14. RaceRanger97

pismo 12/31/08 prerunner vids

I know my truck isnt quite done yet but i couldn't help and do some testing on the dudes: on that same set of whoops my clutch exploded later that night..ill post more vids..gotta go back down and trailer it home :(
  15. RaceRanger97

Bed Cage

Finally got around to finishing my bed cage now that i have a break from school... Here is what i got done tonight: probably be workin on it in the morning..more to come.
  16. RaceRanger97

couldn't help it

i cleaned the truck today after the desert trip and i couldn't help but take some pics of the new additions. loading up for barstow:
  17. RaceRanger97

Rear long travel

So i was kinda in a rush to get some kind of rear suspension travel before I head to the desert early nov. So i tried this set-up and it worked amazing considering it only cost my about $200 plus shocks. First- bought a 64" leaf spring from an 06 1500 silderado: then i had them arched to 12"...
  18. RaceRanger97

prerunner flex

got bored and tried to get some flex pics of the ranger...the jack maxed out and i had no more blocks lol
  19. RaceRanger97

Prerunner action shots (vids)

Finally got some friends togather and went out and mashed the rangers..they all handled pretty good with only a few minor casualties. fun day

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad