• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Devorak

07' b2300 engine in 02' 2.3 ranger, compatible?

Ive searched the inter webs but couldn't find a definite answer. I want to put a 2007 b2300 2.3 L engine in my 2002 2.3L ranger. my engine seized. this one is cheap. from the minimal info I could find I think its a direct swap. could anyone confirm that these are infact the same engine?
  2. Devorak

91 ranger p/s line to 85 gm saginaw pump

So ive searched around and saw how other people have connected there p/s lines to the gm P style saginaw pumps but they all had this adapter block. the trouble with the gm pump is it is an inverted flare connection, while my pressure line is not. it screws in just fine, but it doesnt seat, so...
  3. Devorak

Efan switch location advice

First I did a ton of searching and could not find answers to my questions. I have posted this in a different section but the most recent post is months old so i thought Id have better luck here where its more active, so here goes my question, is this a good location for the thermal switch for...
  4. Devorak

slow expedition ranger build

Ive had my truck for a few years meow, and have taken it out on camping/ wheeling trips a couple dozen times. I plan on making an expedition trail rig that can go where I want and not have to worry about breaking anything. This will be a slow paced build up I'm thinking, because funds are tight...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad