• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bed problems please help

hey guys and gals i have a question. before i go and by a bunch of tools, i was wondering what size the star tool is that fits the bed bolts of a 1986 ford ranger single cab long bed 4x4? Thanks all :sad:
  2. need help! not getting power to either fuel pump

hey every body ive got a 1988 ranger super 4x4 2.9 auto thats got a problem. My truck will turn over but not start, so i changed the high pressure pump and filter cause is not turning on and that didnt work, i put a new relay on and that didnt work and ive got a new pump for the tank but i dont...
  3. 88 2.9 Ranger Auto Transmission Swap

Im looking into taking my automatic tranny out and putting in a manual. It would be a A4LD to FM145 swap wouldnt it? I have already read the sticky for the swap but i was wondering if anyone had step by step pics of the process? Would they be in a Haynes repair book? the truck is a 1988 2.9L...
  4. Transmission Problems...Help please

I have a 1988 Ranger 2.9 6cyl super 4x4 auto transmission with pushbutton four-wheel drive. I am having overdrive problems. I kicks in and out every once in a while but i am wondering on how to fix it. Like is it electronic or mechanical? First of all i would like to know whats actually wrong...
  5. Overdrive problems

Ok i recently bought a 1988 Ford ranger super 4x4 2.9 v6 with an automatic transmission and the guy said the overdrive didnt work but i can feel it kick in every once in a while. but i would like to know how to fix it or if its even fixable so i can get better gas milage. thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad