• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Weird Question

Good day, I own a 89 Ford Ranger i beleive it is a XLT whats the difference with the XLT and STX? besides the grille? thanks
  2. doors shake?

does anybody elses truck driver and passenger doors shake when driving? is htere bushings that need replacement? are there mysterious bolts that need tightening? or is it just normal?
  3. ok better pic, poorboys ranger

89 ranger 456 gears, LS 2.9L 5 spd, 33"s on black soft 8's :beer: I wasnt at 7-11 getting beer
  4. Air Filter Box is held together by tape!

will installing a cone filter instead of the air filter box which happens to be broken work? its a 89 2.9L 5 spd, ? if so, any suggestions on what to buy ? thanks:huh:
  5. Window Wobble

Check this out, i bought this Ranger in the summer, everything seemed pretty solid and all, bit of rattling here and there, but nothing seemed to be coming apart, but now that it is about 50 degrees in cali (yeah I know it aint shhit compared to back east) the windshield shakes, not like falling...
  6. Oil Seals from hell

Hello all. I have a good question that nobody seems to know about, I have a 89 Ranger with a Dana 28 front end, a friend of mine used it to go muddin and spun the u-joint pullin my jeep out of a river, needless to say i have repaired most of it except the left axle seal, the one that goes on...
  7. Dana 28 axle

Hello all, im hoping somebody can help. I have a 89 ranger 2.9L 4x4 with a dana 28 front axle, im looking for the driver side oil seal that goes on the case some knucklehead broke it and cant seem to find one anywhere, does anyone know where I can get maybe a part number, I have gotten many...
  8. Poorboy's Ranger

yea ill have a better pic later
  9. Hello All

New guy here from socal, had the Ranger for about a year now, its fun just kinda loud, i think it has holes in exhaust, im not sure how high the lift is, but it does have 33"s comfortably and about 3 inch body lift as well. 2.9l 5 speed 4x4 (2x4) for the moment, some GUY broke the driverside...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad