• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2010 Ranger rear brake issues...

OK, that's a bit of a lie. It's a 2010 Mazda B4000 but for all intents and purposes it's a Ranger. Last week the rear brakes started to squeal pretty bad. I brought it into the dealer for a look see and lo and behold, the rear brakes are down to the metal while I still have 30% on the front...
  2. Front bush guard install q's (X-post from Exterior)

Isn’t it funny how most first posts are asking for help? I am actually asking for help in my second post. Thanks, intro forum!!!! OK, here we go. I have a ’94 B4000 lifted with a stock front bumper. I recently purchased a wrap-a-round brush bumper/winch plate for my truck. Unfortunately I...
  3. Front B4000 brush bumper woes...

Isn’t it funny how most first posts are asking for help? I am actually asking for help in my second post. Thanks, intro forum!!!! OK, here we go. I have a ’94 B4000 lifted with a stock front bumper. I recently purchased a wrap-a-round brush bumper/winch plate for my truck. Unfortunately...
  4. Holy smokes! I think I'm lost!!!!

Well, here I am. Commiting a mortal sin according to my father, a die hard GM man. Oh well, when you are a GM mechanic since 1969, I guess some brand loyalty is to be expected. :) Anyway, I live in BC, have been on BC4x4 for a bit but I find the info there is lacking. My current ride is a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad