• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Drunk driver tottaled my ranger NEED ADVICE

So about a month ago a drunk driver hit my truck while it was parked on the street. I got the call at 3:30 am that someone had hit my truck. It pushed my truck pushed it 20 or 25 feet in to the back of a toyota tercel (4 door with a trunk) my truck was able to remove most of the cars trunk my...
  2. Kids Car Seat in Ranger

I have a 91 ranger ext cab 4x4. I have a couple of friends that have kids and would like to take them with me in my truck but don't know if its safe there both about 3. Is it safe to put a car seat in the front of my truck?
  3. 2.9 problems

So I have a 87 ranger with high miles lots of oil leaks, so the thing was just running poorly, would feel like it was running out of gas from time to time changed the fuel filter, cap, rotor, wires, all the regular tune up stuff. With no change in how the truck runs. So a buddy had a truck that...
  4. Yeah!!!!

My registration ran out last week, Ive been dreading going to the DEQ (smog station) didn't think my truck would pass. So I went this morning passed no prob:icon_thumby: . I'm pretty excited had to tell some one girl friend wasn't very impressed so thought Id tell you guys
  5. Lift advise

OK so I had a 87 4x4 ranger with about a 4 inch lift and radius arms (sky jacker I think) I was happy with how it rode on the road but on dirt roads or wheeling it always seemed to stiff. So I just got a 91 ranger EXT cab 4.0. So now its time to lift the new truck I am thinking of using the jeep...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad