• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ATX

Blowin out header gaskets ?

So I'm so tired of blow out gaskets on the passenger side flange . Flange is thick and seems to set flush from the naked eye but has to be some what warped or the header bolt holes are not large enough and hitting the sides of the flange when tightened down . I've checked length since I've...
  2. ATX

94 extended rear seat delete / cubbies

So I was checking in on a fellow members thread (prymetime1) and he just finished a speaker install . Well looking at his pics I see something I've never seen in a ranger . I have seats that fold out . This is a cubby . What is the actually name for it . Someone know where I can buy them ...
  3. ATX

6" oval led lights on 94 ranger wiring issue

Ok so I thought I had it working right but it's not . The light that I have are the led optronic glolight stl111 surface mounts Well I originally wired them up with the Hopkins 40215 trailer harness adapter that is plug and play . And ran the wires like a trailer . I get the parking light...
  4. ATX

5.0 swapped 94 ranger tach issue

Ok guys will I've been digging around looking and will keep looking but I figured I ask now since the dash is apart . Well my 96 5.0 swap is complete and running great , but tack reads different (Rpms wrong ) . I have 2 14 pin connectors and a speedo cable . No dash pot adjustments that I can...
  5. ATX

96 5.0 42 pin conn. To 94 4.0 ranger harness

Ok guys well I'm getting the wiring straighten out right now . So when I pulled the wiring from the expo I made sure to cut as much extra as I could which is enough to reach over to the stock ecu location on the driver side bulkhead . Svt was awesome enough to send me the 42 pin out for the expo...
  6. ATX

5.0 oil filter stud and adapter relocate kit ?

Well just got my remain seal , new oil pump (meilings hv ) ,mustang pan and pickup tube installed , about to do the front crank seal now . Which leaves me to the last bit of my puzzle to get this 5.0 in my 94 . I need I guess the oil filter stud before I can install the adapter . Will the 4.0...
  7. ATX

Where to mount 5.0 pcm and wiring in 94?

Alright guys so I'm under taking the ol' 5.0 swap in my 94 xlt 4.0 2wd . I bought a whole 96 Eb 5.0 awd explorer $1050 . I'm converting the 4r70/aode to 2wd up here at work ( Aamco transmissions) so with that . I cut the harness that feeds the gauges down by the 4 connectors so I have enough to...
  8. ATX

flip kit lower bracket ?

well i got the flip kit installed along with flipping the rear shackles . well i am wondering if i need that bottom bracket cause my kit didnt come with it. i notched my stock brackets so the u bolts would set straight. i noticed that the 4 flip kit doesn't have it in the pic,but the 5 does ...
  9. ATX

Atx's 94" xcab build

Well just wanted to start a thread on my build . Short story I got into a accident less then a month ago and the person totaled my 130k ranger. Got back $3000 after buying it back for $450 . That's when I decided to build my sons a future high school ride . Got the body body back in order and...
  10. ATX

Grill headlight moldings ?

So I just got a new 4x4 grill and realized that my old grill moldings aren't going to match up right . You can see in the pic I have the stock moldings bolted in at the corners and the new grill installed . What pieces really goes there . If anyone knows where I can buy them ( eBay,Amazon,etc)...
  11. ATX

94 to 95-97 2p calipers upgrade ?s

Well I'm in the middle of some major mods for my 94 xlt xcab and one of them is doing the 95-97 brake upgrade . Well I got the knuckles and calipers off a 96 single cab with out rotors . I forgot to measure the rotor size :/ . Now I'm tryin to find rotors and don't know what size I need to go...
  12. ATX

94 djm kit #

Lookin for the3/4 Ibeam \ flip kit with shocks part # thanks guys
  13. ATX

My 94 green beater

Just wanted to throw some pics up since I'm cleaning my phone pics out . Doing the intake gaskets this week and plan to clean the bay a lil and paint intakes rasta colors Have done a shackle flip to even the rear out a lil and rolling on jeep wheels with 1" adapters/ spacers ( jeep in 2010...
  14. ATX

60/40 center console pic's

Well guys I've looked for awhile now ,but tapatalk only let's you see so much . Just looking for ideas on what some of you have come up with . Don't want to cut my seat and new seats aren't a number one thing needed right now . Just wanting something to do in between working on my rx7 and TbSS...
  15. ATX

94" foglight stock wiring

ok so im trying to install some fogs on the ranger. i have a relay ,fogs, and i see that the wiring for the fogs is there behind the bumper on both sides ( round kinda looking plug :icon_confused: ) now i have taking the dash aprt to get to the stock switch area on the headlight switch , but i...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad