• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. YellowRanger95

Engine oil in bottom radiator hose?

Got into an accident a couple weeks ago, lost traction in the rain and hit a light pole head on. Wasn't that bad of an accident, couldn't have been going more that 10-15mph. Anyway, the pole didn't make it to the radiator but it damage the core support right in front of it. The shop that is...
  2. YellowRanger95

95' 3.0l 4R44E swap to 5spd

It's peaked my curiosity... On experience, what would something like this cost to get done and how much can I sell my auto transmission for? :icon_confused: 5spd's are sooooooo much better! I'm running 72k miles right now.
  3. YellowRanger95

Extra fuel tank

So this is just an idea I wanted to bounce off some of you... In many states, mostly all gas stations dilute their fuel with 10% Ethanol, this is bad for the engine and fuel economy right? So I have a two gas stations near me that still offer straight gas at 87 and 92 octane... they're small...
  4. YellowRanger95

First time changing fluid, 4R44E

Changing my fluid and filter for the first time. I've never changed a transmission filter, anything I should know before I get started? 95' 4x4 automatic (4R44E)
  5. YellowRanger95

Smoked tail lights

I'm looking to pick up a set of smoked tail lights (3rd brake light too) but I don't know ANYTHING about where to buy from and from what I've looked up, I don't wanna spend $150 on them. 95' Splash 4x4 Any suggestions?
  6. YellowRanger95

Another spark plug thread

Thinking it's about time to put in new spark plugs... I've been looking at these NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs, but also checking the forums here I've seen that just plain Motorcraft and Autolites are the ones you "should" use. But I want the ones with the BEST performance. I don't mind spending a...
  7. YellowRanger95

95' Splash ExtCab door panel removal

Anyone got a guide/tips for removing to driver/passenger door panels? I'm installing new speakers :)
  8. YellowRanger95

:D 4x4 not working

95' Splash ExCab 4x4 3.0 automatic with autolocking hubs. Of course 4x4 doesn't work... I've been stuck about... 3 times? Hoping the 4x4 would lock in, but nothing! I put her in neutral, click the dial to 4h or 4l... wait a couple seconds, hear the click-click and see the light on the dash...
  9. YellowRanger95

95 4x4 auto mpg effiency?

Im new to the site but I've been reading quite a few articles... I have a 95 4x4 splash extended cab, automatic with 64k miles... I have a K&N drop in air filter (probably needs cleaned) and I drive about 300 miles a week for work, mostly in town. My average mpg is 18 but i recently changed...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad