• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Help! Where can I find a axle spindle?

Hey guys the spindle nut backed off my 94 ranger 2wd and destroyed the threads on the end of the spindle and need to replace the axle spindle, ford part number 3105...
  2. No Dash Lights

I have a 94 ranger and I don't have any dash lights. I do have check engine, turn signal lights but no gauge lights or heater control lights and all fuses are good, any suggestions?
  3. Truck wont start with key

Hey guys quick question, I have a 94 ranger 4cyl and when I turn the key over nothing happens, the power comes on but wont crank. I can jump the solenoid with a screw driver and she starts fine. What's my issue?
  4. Truck wont start without jumping solenoid

Hey guys I have a 94 ranger and when I turn the key over I get nothing, no clicking or anything. I can jump the solenoid with a screwdriver and get the truck started so from my findings everything from the solenoid on is ok. I tested the command wire that goes to the solenoid from the ignition...
  5. 2.3l running like crap

I have a 94 2.3l and as of late its been idling rougher and rougher all the time. whats my first thing to take care of????
  6. How do i get the seals back in

EERRRRRRR how do i get the seals back into the steering gear box without screwing them up?
  7. What axle do i have?

I have a 94 ranger 4WD and need new ball joint but cant get em since i dunno which axle i have D28 or D35's anyone have any advice?
  8. blown seal on gear box

I blew the seal out on my power steering gear box and bought a rebuild kit, how hard is this job? removing and replacing the seals? also what size is the nut on the pitman arm? metric or standard? Thanks, Kyle.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad