• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. LIL-FORD

E40d in a ranger

I just finished installing a 302 backed by a e40d in my 85 ranger just wondering if anyone has done this and what you used for shift linkage cause mine is way to long
  2. LIL-FORD

in the midst of putting a np 205 in my 85

hi, im right in the middle of putting a np 205 in my ranger behind a e40d , wondering if anyone has done this i tried searching and couldnt find much ,,did you notch the transmission or have to clock it up or how did it go on any help would be awesome
  3. LIL-FORD

1 ton SAS swap

starting a dana 60 and sterling 10.5 axle swap in my ranger will post pics of everything i've gotten so far anyone know if they make coils big enough to run 42s or would i have to get some king coils or fabtech seem to be the only two kinda i can find who make them big enough and im thinking...
  4. LIL-FORD

ford 8.8 with a Detroit truetrac problem someone help

my ranger has 36s super swampers on it a ford 8.8 with a detroit truetrac and ive recently noticed what i think is a problem everytime i turn a corner the truck howls like it sounds like im doing a burnout my friends have told me three things 1- since my tires are so dam bald they keep losing...
  5. LIL-FORD

have a major heating issue

i have a 1985 ford ranger with a 1996 ford ranger 4.0L and i cant keep the dam thing cool it always gets hot andyone know of a good radiator company please let me no thanks
  6. LIL-FORD

i have a major steering issue and dont no what to do

hi everyone ,, i have a 1985 ford ranger lifted 11'' with 36's super swampers,and have 2 major problems 1) my steering is horrible everything is wrong with the tire , camber , toed in i have had numerous alignments and they never work i now need new tires for the front and there not even a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad