• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 3.0l Swap To Bronco Ii

hi, i have 1989 bronco II with a 2.9l engine that turned on fire I was looking for some info on a engine swap so i can put on a 3.0l that i have it was from a ranger, do i need to buy special engine mounts? any special parts that i have to buy to make this work? any help is good! thanks!
  2. Need To Shim My Differential

hi does anybody knows the steps to shim a ranger 7.5 differential?
  3. Tuning software

Hi I am looking for a tunning software for my ranger, does anyone knows about a hex friendly sofware that i can use with a laptop and tune up my truck?
  4. Eaton Supercharger Cfm

hi does any one know how much cfm generates the eaton supercharger ford a 3.0l?
  5. a/c compressor 3.0

have someone crack open the a/c compressor of a 3.0? I need to know if there is a diagram cause I need to change the gaskets because I have a gas leak just in the middle of the a/c compressor, any help would be good thanks!
  6. Morana V6 Racing parts

Hi my name is luis I saw the www.moranav6racing.com site and saw a few parts for my ranger, does any one has bought any parts from this site? did they improve your ride? is it worth to pay 1,200.00 for the heads? any help is great thanks!
  7. 2001 Egr System Trouble

Hi My Name Is Luis I'm Having Trouble With My Egr System The Diagnostics Said It Was The Dpfe Sensor I Bought It New And Still Gives Me Trouble, The Side Were Is The Egr Mount That Comes Out Of The Exhaust Manifold, Well The Spark Plugs Come Aout Black While The Other Side Come Out Clean I Don't...
  8. 3.0L taurus complete head swap to ranger 3.0L

hi my name is luis and i have a ford ranger edge 2001 manual transmission v6 3.0L I was doing a research in my country about a complete head swap from a 3.0L taurus into my 3.0L ranger but no one knows about this so a need a little help, some usefull information to carry on with my project...
  9. 2001 ranger lowering kits

hi! my name is louis and i have a 2001 ford ranger edge v6 3.0L manual transsmision, please i need to know where could i find spindles and lowering leaf spring for my ranger i wanna keep it with the original suspension i'll be very thankful with any help thank you!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad