• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. spindle nut torque?

anyone know what the torque spec is for the front spindle nut on a 4x4 06 4.0 ranger.
  2. The gun thread...

my next gun :drool: 30 rounds of awesome check out the videos of the muzzle blast on youtube too bad it has to be pinned to 10 rounds
  3. Spacers or offset wheels ?

So in a couple months I want my ranger to have a wider stance eh but I cant decide whether spacers or offset wheels would be better and how much they should be offset if anyone has had any experience with booth or know something about the two I would like to hear about it thanks :icon_cheers:
  4. favorite tire to use?

if you could only buy one kind of tire what would it be and why? :worthless::3gears: my tire of choice would be BFG ALL TERRAINS K/Os good all around tire great in every terrain
  5. SATIN or MATTE/FLAT BLACK ?

SATIN/MATTE or FLAT BLACK ? I was wonder whats the difference between satin black and flat black, which is better, the pros and cons of having these types of paint jobs and what I should know and what you guys preffer and why ? :beer::beer::beer::icon_thumby: Some pics would be great...
  6. Cng

I have a natural gas well and I want to buy a cng conversion for my 4L ranger but cant find many places that will do it anyone know a place around hamilton Ontario that does this kind of conversion or could I do it myself. I can do anything mechanical its just time I don't really have:icon_cheers:
  7. ***HELP! door problem***

my 06 ford ranger door needs to be replaced can i use a 94 and up ranger door -supercab -no power options
  8. ***HELP! door problem***

my 06 ford ranger door needs to be replaced can i use a 94 and up ranger door -supercab -no power options

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad