• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1984Ranger

Bronco to Ranger Trans Swap?

Alright, you guys, I have an other question. If I have a 1983 Bronco, what would it take to swap the transmission into my 1984 Ranger?
  2. 1984Ranger

Shot Carburetor?

So, the other day, I was told by the previous owner of my truck that the carburetor is shot. However, I do not know much about trucks. Needless to say, I have a couple of questions. How do I remove the carburetor? (I know where it is on the engine.) Is it cheaper to buy or rebuild it? If I...
  3. 1984Ranger

Working on my 1984 Ranger

I was given a Ranger about 6 years ago. It ran (not in years), but had no keys, flat tires (One was a 14' donut. The other three were flat 205/75/16s), broken accessory lightings, nonworking KC lights on the front, no stereo, no seat belts, about a ton of garbage in the back, and is a manual (I...
  4. 1984Ranger

Mazda to Ranger Trans Swap?

Hello, I have a Mazda B2600 Manual 5-speed 4x4 (Not sure on year. Maybe a '98? Will find out tomorrow if necessary), and a 1984 Ford Ranger XLT 4-speed 4x4. I was curious about swapping the transmission, clutch, etc... Is it possible? If so how would I go about doing it?
  5. 1984Ranger

Extra Driving Lights

I have a set of KC lights on the front of my Ranger (As seen in profile picture), I was wondering how to find out what size lights it needs. ALSO! I need to know how to hook them up with a switch inside the cab for turning them off and on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  6. 1984Ranger

Greetings from Alaska

Hello, everyone! I am 1984Ranger, and as you can tell by the title of this thread, I am from Alaska. I joined this site because I was recently given a 1984 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4, which was in less than running condition. After a couple of days, a friend and I (With no mechanical experience) got...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad