• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 7.3dieselranger

elbe width restriction

i was at my parents last night and my brothers friend was telling me that they are in progress of making elbe have a width restriction like evans. anyone heard this and if so anyone know what the width will be.
  2. 7.3dieselranger

dove tail the bed

hey guys got a question on dove tailing me and me buddy dove tailed the front of my ranger the other weekend and it was really easy, a couple cuts and brut force and the inner fenders set were i wanted them, connected the core support with some sheet metal and self tappers, and just bolted the...
  3. 7.3dieselranger

evans creek width restriction

so i have heard they moved the width restriction from 72" to 80" but they have now put poles up to stop wider rigs from going down the trails. i have heard that they got poles up now but i am wondering is this every trail up there that is limited of just certin ones, if you can get by them...
  4. 7.3dieselranger

transverse leaf spring

i have the basic suspension idea that i am going to run. i am going to run a wishbone link with a track bar. gwaii is running it in the front with coils and it is such a great setup love it running it on the front of my ranger with rockwells, looking to run it on the rear also but instead of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad