• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dirtystanchez

Help with Speedo Gear

Hi all! I'm having trouble figuring out the size of the new speedo that I need. 87 ranger, 5 speed, 17 tooth (white) speedo gear. Door label says 215/75/15 was original tire size. I used to have 3.73 gears Currently installed 31 inch BFG AT = about 30.5 inch tall 17 tooth speedo gear 4.56...
  2. dirtystanchez

D35 Swap Issues

Hi all! I just finished swapping a D35 from a 93 ranger into my 87 super cab, which used to have D28. I have a 4 inch skyjacker, stage 2 lift installed for 6 years. From what I've been reading, there isn't much of a difference from D28 to D35 except that the D35 is wider. D35 does have camber...
  3. dirtystanchez

99 Aluminum DS swap to 87.

I'm looking at an aluminum DS from a 99 Ranger super cab to swap into my 87 super cab. From what I've read on here in the tech articles and search button :D I wanted to clarify on what else you feel I need to grab to make this swap less of a headache. My ranger = 7.5" rear w/ 2 pc DS...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad