• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Frame damage

Not sure where this post belongs, this is my best shot. I just realized my frames starting to rot out on my Ranger, the crossmember under the box is half gone, as well as a hole in the very back of the driver side frame rail. Worth fixing or worth scraping? my trucks giving me alot of problems...
  2. Rear parking lights wont work, but both brake lights work

I've got an issue, I turn my headlight or parking lights on, and the rear red marker lights dont light up, but when I hit the brakes the brakelights come on. Also, the front marker lights work. All lights but the rear marker lights work. Thanks.
  3. Hercules Terra Trac A/W, Roughrider M+S

Im looking at buying a new set of tires for the summer months to put on the truck, wondering if any of you guys have used Hercules Terra Trac A/W's, or Roughrider M+S, and how did you like them. Im running Hercules Avalanche X-Treme winters right now, and find they're incredible in the snow for...
  4. Bad tire possibly needs to be replaced on 4wd.

I have a 93' Ranger 4wd, with a set of Hercules Avalanche Xtreme light truck tires on it, they were off my Bronco II. They are 215/75/15. Last winter, when I had them on the Bronco I got stuck back in the woods (bronco was 2wd posi), and chewed up some of the sidewall and tread on one of the...
  5. Ford Ranger GT

Theres an 89 Ranger GT for sale near where I live, its white, long bed. Seems to need a bit of work though. What do you guys think, its selling for $800 ,.
  6. Power window motor.

Hey guys, just a quick quesiton, wondering if a driver side power window motor out of an explorer would fit into my ranger door? I need to replace the motor for MVI, and would like to get a used one from a junkyard instead of a $150 new one. Thanks.
  7. Bought a 'new' truck.

So I stopped driving the Bronco awhile back and been driving my 98' Crown Vic for the past couple months. Sold the Bronco finally back in July. I love the car, and hate to stop driving it, but I couldnt help but go back to a truck. A few weeks ago I bought a 93' Ranger I found on Kijiji, bought...
  8. New guy.

Just wanted to say hey to everyone. Names Mark, I live in Nova Scotia Canadian, in a small town just outside Halifax, my rig's a 1988 Ford Bronco II, 2WD with posi rear end and 4:10 gears. Pretty well stock besides the exhaust, which is a Dynomax "Thrush" turbo.Dont really have much plans for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad