• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. because I can't just throw it away - front suspension parts 99 coil spring

Last chance! If it's here May 1, it goes in the scrap! real last chance! Free! I need it gone - hate to see it wasted Listed are parts that were for a 1999 Ford Ranger, 2wd, coil spring front suspension your research may find other years they fit. Quick search on Car-parts suggest they may fit...
  2. MOVE TO FREE section -Last chance! Ranger front suspension parts

June 1 - parts left here via garbage truck :cry::cry: Moved to free section Last chance! If it's here May 1, it goes in the scrap! I need it gone - hate to see it wasted Listed are parts that were for a 1999 Ford Ranger, 2wd, coil spring front suspension your research may find other years they...
  3. SOLD! Last chance! Sway bar kit

Thanks for the interest - item has been sold Last chance! If it's here May 1, it goes in the scrap! I need it gone - hate to see it wasted New - Genuine Roush Performance Sway bar kit Fits 1998-2005 Ford Ranger Heavy duty front sway bar and updated rear kit. hardware kit included Bought new in...
  4. SOLD! Roller rockers 1.7 ratio

Factory Cobra Roller rockers1.7 ratio - 16 pieces Ford Racing Performance Parts (FRPP) Internet search notes these were made by Crane Cams for FRPP fit listed as 4.2/5.0/5.8L, as well as v6's, GT40 heads, no promises The have Crane Cams cast into them and part number F3ZE-6529-AB pedestals...
  5. SOLD! Ford 7.5 rear limited slip differential

Ford 7.5 Trac Lok rear limited slip differential, LSD, posi clean, comes with tone ring Should be inspected and freshened before use. $175 can meet a TRS member in North central Illinois at a reasonable distance.
  6. Back again!

Hi guys it's been awhile, 10 years or so since I've been here and post. I drop in occasionally to see what's up. I mainly came back to post some stuff in the for sale area. I traded my beloved '99 3.0 Ranger a few years ago and I have some nice stuff left over. MSD ignition, 8.8 trac loc rear...
  7. 7.5 to 8.8 RABS question

I will be doing a 7.5 to 8.8 rear swap in my '99 ,3.0, 2wd, manual trans, in the near future. I have a 8.8, from a Ranger, with the same gear ratio as my 7.5 plus Trac Loc! I know the bolt up part between the two axles is the same. My question is : will the ECU have to be reflashed due to the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad