• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. volrath

my recent exterior mods.

my clear side markers. I just need nice clean head lights. I've buffed them out before. new would look great! my new clear tail lights. Don't mind the sticker. My dad asked if he could put a sticker on my truck. I said sure. That is what i got.... And like many Rangers in WI, my gas tank...
  2. volrath

just had some fun

3. volrath

Correct Camber Kit

true that. i would get the eccentrics right away. some off road shops may be more able to use the eccentrics properly. some shop around were i live wouldn't use them. the off road shop near me is used to them and knows how to use them right. might be worth a few phone calls
  4. volrath

chassis tech oe style cast I-beams

i love my DJM beams! i have old bell tech drop springs to. pretty good for 185/65r14s lol the truck mirrors are gone. so are the vent windows now
  5. volrath

18 inch geniuses

a good tire store should be able to find a new tire for your 18's that will be close to stock size.
  6. volrath

My friends bagged ranger dragging at night

Dustin's 95 long box ranger http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn255/mr_volrath/?action=view&current=SANY0467.flv http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn255/mr_volrath/?action=view&current=SANY0464.flv just out playing around.
  7. volrath

Lowering a 2wd bronco II.

i thought so. what would it take to swap?
  8. volrath

Lowering a 2wd bronco II.

didn't the factory 2wd BII beams have a factory lift compared to a2wd beam? about 2 inches so they sit the same as a 4wd? thats what i've been told. so putting 2wd drop beams out of a 2wd ranger would be about 5" up front. if thats true i would be interested in the BII beams
  9. volrath

DJM drop kit

thats what i got. 180 psi :icon_hornsup: they rock. i never did anything to my tie rods besides an alignment. i did the 5/7 drop. with the djm kit. i love it
  10. volrath

Let's see what's out there....

this is my 90. with a 5 inch drop. but i have a full 7 inch drop in the rear now. much better
  11. volrath

Drop i-beams question

2" skinnier? i never new that. what about your tires then? any problem with clearance like turning radius?
  12. volrath

my 90 2wd

these are a few of my 90 2wd i'm the gen 2 in this one. :yahoo:
  13. volrath

lowerin ranger ?

chassis tech also sells lowering shackles and hangers i think. that is if you wanted to just level the rear out. but i would try to flip the rear hanger like insane jughead said.
  14. volrath

a.i.r. pump on 92 F150 guestion.

ok so i also have a 92 F150 5.8 2wd w/ e4od auto tranny. but the stupid a.i.r. pump doesn't seam to work. and it isn't connected to the exshaust like it is supposed to be. i want to know is any one knows if i can just remove the whole system. it doesn't connect to the egr in any way. but the...
  15. volrath

Lowered Ranger Springs

hell yeah man i got the 2 inch coils from beltech. they rode good in the truck i got them out of. but he bagged it. so lucky :yahoo:
  16. volrath

Lowered Ranger Springs

hell yeah man! you going to put pics up?
  17. volrath

my son turned 3 on feb 20!

he is 3 now it's hard to beleave though. but he loves his rangers!
  18. volrath

Drop Beam Problems

they make do make extended sway bar links for lifted trucks. you could try chassis tech or something.
  19. volrath

how to lower i beams

i would agree with pete. i wouldn't trust them ether. you could make 2 inch coils work good but i would think the 3 inch be pushing the limit with camber.
  20. volrath

Lowered Ranger Springs

if you do cut your coils or buy a set lowered you really should buy a set of ball joint eccentrics. then you can run the drop coils also. they work on my friends 94 ranger with a 5/7 drop and i plan on doing the same to my truck before spring. the bump stop being shortened would also help and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad