• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. turn signal help!

So I changed the bed on my 94 ranger 4.0. The bed is from a later model ranger and I have gone from a 6 light set up (1 red, 1 clear and 1 yellow on each side) to a 4 light set up of the newer style lights (1 red and 1 reverse on each side). I have spent forever and a day trying to figure out...
  2. Intermittent miss while accelerating

As the title says I have a miss/ loss of power that is intermittent. I dont feel it in any other gear than first and second. 3-5 is fine. It feels like a bog. It disappears after the first or second time that you accelerate and shift from 1st to second gear. This only happens when the motor is...
  3. Hanging idle 94 ranger

this happens whenever the truck is revved up no matter hot or cold and even when shifting. The truck will stick at about 1500rpm for a few seconds after letting off the throttle. Is this normal? All vac lines look like they are attached properly. The truck idles normally around 700 or so.
  4. Steering column help 94 ranger

So I was doin some doughnuts the other day and while driving down the road I noticed that my steering column was loose and I could move it up and down. Got home took the assembly apart and started workin on gettin it back together. Problem is that I can not get the whole thing pulled far enough...
  5. 94 4L engine mounts

How pliable are they supposed to be. I was doing brake lines in the truck and while I was doing them I was tapping the "rubber" part of the engine mount with a screwdriver and it felt really hard. Then I used the end of a breaker bar and when it would hit against it it made a clunk sound. Ive...
  6. Headlight adjusters no longer in production!

So the headlight adjusters are no longer in production from Ford and no parts stores carry anything of the sort. Any ideas on making something up to use as adjusters? This is for a 1994 Ford Ranger by the way
  7. Grinding when at part throttle

Hey guys the name is Brandon. Just got a 94 2wd splash with a 4.0 ohv and manual trans. Did a brake job (rotors, bearings, pads, and reman calipers. Lubed everything up well.) New shocks all the way around as well. My question is I can not seem to figure out what this noise/grind is when Im...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad