• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. efi to carb

well turns out i might be getting a free 351w from an 92 ford. im looking to put it into my ranger. its purely an offroad truck and i want carb instead of efi. what would i need to switch the 351w over to carb??
  2. 1.9 turbo diesel

hey guys thinking of putting a 1.9 vw turbo diesel in my ranger, the mechanical one. just wondering on what trannys i can run behind them and also what kinde of horsepower and torque that i could get out of it. im hopping to have atleast 200 hp and around 350 ft lb. wondering if it possible and...
  3. oil pressure lost

hey, i got an 89 ranger with the 2.9 in it and once it warms up it losses oil presure when reving under 1500. what goin on??? i only use this truck for trail rides and mudding so its not a big deal turning the truck off when i aint driving but its annoying. would i just be able to turn up the...
  4. 35 boggers ?????

hey guys i have a 1989 ranger with the 2.9l v6. last year i intalled a dana 44 and ford 9" with a custom suspention lift, radius arm front and 4 link rear suspention. my next step is gearing and tires. i was wondering if the little v6 will be able to spin 35x16 boggers with 5.38 gearing in the...
  5. setting up a 44

hey guys im in the middle of my sas and im trying to figure out a what angle to set my pinion, i want it as high as possible. so my real question is how could i set of my knuckles, can the ball joints be straight up an down or do they gotta be angled back abit, i took a look at my buddies truck...
  6. sasing the ranger

hey guys im currently putting in a froad 9" and dana 44 froma 1978 f-150. my question iswhat degree of wedges for the radius arms should i use. im using stock radius arms from the 78, and the stock mounting brakets. for coils im using ranger 4 inch lift coils. should have abotu 6 inches total...
  7. locked with 31s

hey guys would a dana 28 hold up to 31s if it was locked, or would i just break axles ???
  8. gearing for 39.5s

hey i was just wondering what kinde of gearing i would use with a stock 2.9l and locked front and rear 44 and 9". or is it just too much for the motor and tranny??
  9. doubler 1350/ 1354

hey i was just wondering about the doubler kit. i have a electronic 13 50 and a manuel 1354. would that work
  10. weight diffrence

what the diffrence in weight after dropping in a 302???, carburated if it makes much of a differneces
  11. 302, c4, np205

hey guys i was just wondering if this set up would bolt together and also if it is a good set up, or can i use the stock transfer case, a borg warner 13 54 or it might be a 13 50?
  12. gearing for a 44 and 9"

hey guys, im new here and i plan on putting a fullsize 44 and 9" under my ranger, 4 inch lidt, 3 inch body lift and cut out the fenders if i have too. i want to put some 35 inch boggers or some 37 inch iroks and i was wondering what kinde of gearing i should put, il be running a welded front...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad