• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1994 v8 swap from 00 explorer

thanks i will more than likely move everything over to the explorer box under the hood. now what would be the best way to do that de pin or just cut and splice? also whats the best way to keep track of what circuit is where after i move it all over. i will most likely be putting all the pats...
  2. Best place to reflash a PCM

i have the wiring diagrams for 2000 explorer here i could send you them. pm me and i can get your email
  3. 1994 v8 swap from 00 explorer

Bueller?
  4. Best place to reflash a PCM

All you need is the pats module and the key with the key receiver. I have the wiring diagrams. I. In the same boat right now. I am putting a gt40p 2000 5.0 into my 93 4x4 splash. Pm me if you need any more help
  5. 1994 v8 swap from 00 explorer

In the process of the v8 swap from 00 explorer. Its time for the wiring part. Engine is mounted with transmission. My question is what do i do with the factory wiring for lights and the stock fuse box? Do i remove the fusebox and pin it all into the explorer fuse box?
  6. 1354 not engaging.

my 1993 4.0 ranger doesnt go into 4x4. it clicks while i drive forward. and it seems to be locked in in reverse. i can jack up the front and grab the wheel with it locked into 4x4 and make it rotate. it kinda feels like its jumping teeth or something. im stuck.
  7. oil light 1993 ranger

my oil light is on and the level is fine its on the cross hatching. the weird thing is it goes out when i touch the brake pedal. anybody know what i should do?
  8. idle

my 94 4.0 idles shitty when its warm. ive cleaned the idle air twice now and cleaned the MAF and the TPS. it idles up and down all the time not alot but enough to notice and piss me off. if i get it good and warm and shut it down let it sit for about 10 mins it hardly runs. sounds like its...
  9. lift ideas

i got a 93 reg cab flare side shortbox. i was thinkin a rc 4" with 2 inch spacers up front and a leaf hangar lift too would this be possible.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad