• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tires

A few years (3 or 4?) back I posted comments on Cooper AT3 tires. On my 2003 Ranger 4x4 I have probably put on 30k with these. They wear like iron but are NOISEY! I now am looking at tires for my F150 4x4 and found a good price on Hankook but know nothing and have seen zero on them. Anyone...
  2. T-5 to 2.9L

Happy holidays everyone! I have a question that I'm sure has been asked before. Has any one adapted a T-5 transmission from an '88 T-Bird (or any other) to a 2.9L engine without trying to find an adapter? I have the trans. and associated pieces (bell housing, clutch, hydraulics etc). I have a...
  3. Turbo 2.3L

I recently purchased an '88 Turbo Coupe for parts to swap into my '88 short 4x2. On tearing down the engine I found a tag "Remanufactured for Ford", PN E1BZ 6V012 CARM, SN: ME 0001022. I've Googled the #'s with no result. I am semi Ford part # literate at least knowing the basics. I'd like to...
  4. Off Road trailer

I want to build an off road trailer on the 1/4 T jeep trailer frame I've had sitting around. It has an after market, no suspension axle so I will have to add springs and shackles. No box. I'll stretch the tongue so I won't bend the 1/4 s on our Ranger or Explorer (been there, done that when jack...
  5. Cooper Tire Rebate

I recently posted my purchase of Cooper Tires At/3's for my '03 FX4 and what an impression they had made early on. Today I received a $75 credit card from Cooper. I had found out about the CC when researching the tires. So what I'm getting to is: If you purshased Cooper Tires between August and...
  6. Tires

I have a '03 Level II, as most of you probably know is factory equipped with 31x10.50x15 BFG TAs. The Ranger now has 105k miles and has gone through 2 sets of TAs. That seems ok to me mileage wise but they have always been noisey on the road (99% of my driving). You REAL off road guys can insert...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad