• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Mazda 5 spd bad reverse?

Okay, here's the deal: I've FINALLY found an Explorer ('93) with a 5 spd, owned by, of all people, my idiot son. It's only available as a 'parts' rig, since he got no title when he bought it, and he can't license the thing. The truck runs okay, but has 'no reverse', per I.S's description. He has...
  2. I found one! I found one!

And WHAT, pray tell, might I have found? Only the very thing I never HOPED to find: a VERY cheap FM145 tranny for my DD '93 Explorer. How cheap? Well, it was an absolute, no reserve auction of the remains of a quit-the-business, moved-on-to-other-stuff tranny shop, and I got it for $12.00...
  3. TK5 convert 2wd to 4wd

Right. My DD is a 93 Exploder with a bad A4LD. Bad converter, but it drives okay, if somewhat lanquidly, if I leave it in drive, as opposed to overdrive. Picture a Dynaflow Buick....about an hour and a half to move into traffic. :sad: Good thing our little town doesn't have much traffic...The...
  4. Lurker no longer...got a RBV finally!

I've been lurking at least a couple years, but I just bought 2 Explorers, so now I feel like I can contribute without being laughed out of town. 2? you say? Yup...the 'runner' and the 'parts rig'. The previous owner got tired of his lawn art, and I picked them up for $700.00 for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad