• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 95 ranger 4.0 electrical issues

Good morning everyone, here is my problem. I have a 95 xlt ranger, it has the 4.0 an auto supercab and it’s 2wd. I purchased the truck from an old man about a year and a half ago it had no transmission in it but he had a “new” (junk yard trans) for it. He took it apart got ill and never put it...
  2. V8 build threads

Hey guys I have a 2002 2wd xlt that I'm planning on doing an explorer 5.0 swap. I was wondering if any one had some good links to other people's 5.0 build threads of the same or close to same year truck that I have. I'd like to study up as much as I can thank you very much guys.
  3. 12 volt DC power sources

I have a 2002 xlt ford ranger and the two 12v outlets on the dash don't work and I'm not really sure why I want to check the fuse but I'm not sure what fuse it is or what it might be any information would be greatly appreciated
  4. door ajar light

The door ajar light just turned on today and the dome light will stay on I'm not sure where the switch is at the truck is a 2002 xlt extra cab
  5. 2002 3.0 idling kind of roughly

So I have a 02 2wd xlt extra cab ranger with the 3.0 and auto. I bought the truck with engine trouble kid told me his mechanic told him it had low compression in cylinder 3 and the kid couldn't afford to fix it so he sold it to me. So I built new heads head bolts water pump thermostat fan clutch...
  6. transmission 5r44e to 4r44e compatibility

Hi I have a 2002 ford ranger xlt 3.0 2wd auto and the 5r44e in it and it completely came apart and I have to get the truck running I have a 4r44e trans from a 2000 xlt 2wd 3.0 ranger in my garage will that work in my 2002 till I can get the 5r44e fixed I'm wondering any input would be greatly...
  7. transmission 5r44e to 4r44e compatibility

Hi I have a 2002 ford ranger xlt 3.0 2wd auto and the 5r44e in it and it completely came apart and I have to get the truck running I have a 4r44e trans from a 2000 xlt 2wd 3.0 ranger in my garage will that work in my 2002 till I can get the 5r44e fixed I'm wondering any input would be greatly...
  8. 2002 2wd 3.0 auto to manual swap help please

Does anybody have a thread link to build thread to a 3.0 auto to manual trans swap any knowledge or Insight would be greatly appreciated thank you all so much
  9. Head Compatibility question

What are the differences if any between a set of 2000 3.0 ranger heads and a set of 2002 ranger heads. I would like to send out the pair of 2000s to get machined and freshened up so I have very little done time with the truck if I ever have to change head gasgets. I just need to know if the 2000...
  10. I have a question please help

Okay so I have a 1992 ford ranger and the motor went bad on it so I bought a used engine that I was going to rebuild but it's out of a 1998 that is distributor less and my '92 has a one can I just use the '92 cam and manifold on the motor I'm building or is it quite a bit different
  11. 1992 xlt extra cab 2wd ranger with 1997 5.0 explorer v8 swap help please

Hi my name is Thomas and I am a member tattooedthomas117 and I have a question that I can't quite find the answer to. I currently own an immaculate 1992 ford ranger xlt 2wd extra cab and I own two 1997 awd 5.0 explorers one is perfect and is my wife's car and the other I bought as a doner car...
  12. 92 ranger explorer 5.0 swap help

I have a perfect condition 1992 extra cab 2wd ranger and a whole complete unmolested 96 explorer with the 5.0. Am going to do the swap, but I would really like to check out some good detailed complete swap threads. Could anybody point me in the right direction too look I just want too study up...
  13. 1991 clear corners

Where can I find a set of clear corners for my 91 ranger

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad