• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Code question

I have a 98 V6 4.0. I recently replaced the Throttle Position Sensor and I am now getting the following codes. P1121 Throttle Position Sensor Inconsistent with Mass Air Flow Sensor P0122 Throttle/Petal Position Sensor/Switch A Circuit Low Input It idles pretty rough in park, but when in drive...
  2. broken boot clamp

Alright, so the other day, I started noticing a loud sound coming from my front when i hit 30mph+ so I took a look and noticed that the boot clamp was broken. Would this make the sound and make my truck shake some? or could the bearing also be going bad?
  3. My Ranger

This here is a 98 ranger with a 3'' body lift. 32'' BFGoodrich All-Terrains. A Thush Magnum Glass Pack. it has a cobra cb with a 6'' whip, a new radio. Im thinking about selling it, how much do you think i can get for it? i was thinking 5,500 OBO. The only problems with it, is a misfire...
  4. My 98 ranger

98' Ford Ranger, xtd cab, 4x4, auto. 3 inch body lift and 32'' BFGoodrich All terrains. what do ya think? Ill try to get better quality pictures tomorrow if i have time.
  5. System Lean Bank 1 and 2

I have a 98' ford ranger. I keep running these two codes, System Lean on Bank 1, and System Lean on Bank 2. Im not sure on what could cause this, except for a leaky manifold or bad o2 sensors. is there anything else that I should check?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad