• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. -spilly

shock length

so heres the deal, im installing new belltech lift shackles and am wondering if im needing to buy longer shocks. my current shocks are 30.07" extended and 17.70 colapsed. the next size up is 34.90" extended and 20.75" collapsed. basically with lift shackles im worried about topping out my...
  2. -spilly

eagle mountain w/ cooke15 (tons of pics)

so i finally got the pics from my wheeling trip with cooke15 and another buddy today. lots of new pictures to see, check em' out. :icon_cheers:
  3. -spilly

quick shackle question

so just a quick question for ya, can i run belltech shackles and keep running the lift blocks that came with my superlift kit? just need a little more room to stop rubbing under flex and wanna make sure this isn't some weird situation where the two methods of lift may conflict with eachother and...
  4. -spilly

sept long w. harrison trip (lots of pic)

headed up west harrison to meet some buddies down hale creek. drove to hale solo then met up with the boys. drove to chehalis through mystery creek, came in the back way and checked out the washout and the destruction. later set up camp and enjoyed the rest of the night. such a good time, enjoy...
  5. -spilly

fox shox replacements

ive been looking into upgrading my 4" superlift shocks and moving to something like fox racing shox? however i dont know how to figure out what length shock to use? i know they have a section on the website for oem replacements for the front, but i'd like to put a remote resi shock on there and...
  6. -spilly

superlift question? need a serious answer.

ok, so ive asked this question before but got nowhere with it, so im asking again hoping someone has done this or knows what the outcome will be. i have seen a video on youtube where someone put 3"lift keys in their superlift and i believe lift shackles for the rear. the truck looked amazing...
  7. -spilly

sunrise lake V-Rock and camping

just spent the last weekend at sunrise lake at harrison. the place was incredible and the drive up there got pretty interesting when we came across the infamous " vrock." just thought id share some pics of the lake and the wheeling.
  8. -spilly

lifted my lvl II !!!

hey guys, finally getting around to posting some pics of my new truck. she's finally lifted and kicking some serious ass! and some of my buddys trucks
  9. -spilly

lift keys with 4"suspension lift

hey all, i have just lifted my 2006 fx4 level II and am running 33x12.5 tires. i want some more lift out of it because i rub under full flex. i was wondering if anyone else has keyed their superlift? im thinking two more inches of lift from the keys to bring it to six inch lift, and new leaf...
  10. -spilly

superlift closed for business????

so heres the deal. ive ordered a 4" suspension lift from superlift and i was told it would be here in three weeks. well its been 2.5 months and ive been bugging the shop i ordered it from asking them where the hell it is and they've told me that superlift has gone out of business two months ago...
  11. -spilly

leveling a 06 FX4 lvl II

so ive just recently purchased my level II and i cant even put words to how much i love it. i am planning on a suspension lift but that will come when the truck is paid off, so in the mean time i would like to level it so i can have just a little more clearance off road. i've done allot of...
  12. -spilly

08 fx4 lift?

okay, so im in the the process of purchasing a 2008 fx4 but the stock ride hight just wont do it for me. im planning on doing a 3" lift and 33" tires. can anyone suggest a affordable suspension lift? im not going to be going crazy in the bush just something for some quick and technical trails...
  13. -spilly

diff. leaking

hi, im having an issue with my 2001 ranger edge, 8.8 rear end. its been leaking what i am assuming to be differential fluid through were the drive shaft enters the differential. i want to fix this problem myself but i want to be sure what the problem is before i pull it apart. im am hoping that...
  14. -spilly

4.0L. flwmstr or mgnflw

i have a 2001 ranger edge, 4ltr V6 , single cab stndrd transmision. i am racking my brain trying to decide on what exhaust package to get for my truck. i want somthing that provides a deep, powerful sound without being to obnoxious. im just looking for an opinion on wat ppl like and why. its...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad