• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1988 Sway Bar bushings for 4x4

Need some help guys. The end bushings are worn out on my sway bar, can find replacements online but I stumped the very helpfull tech at Jackit because the sway bar is a solid 1 1/8" tube with no end link. Runs from side to side through a crossmember which has two split bushings evenly spaced...
  2. Ford tailgate emblems

So I have this 88 xlt thats pretty straight. On the tailgate it has the large brushed aluminum plate, and its missing the "F O R D" letters. I see most with the blue oval on the right hand side where my missing letters should be. When I do spot one on the road with the letters I ponder larceny...
  3. Best use for a front end just laying around

Didnt post this in Towing cause I wanted more people to see it..passed me like a bat outta hell in Eastern Idaho. All I could do to catch up and get a picture, faster I went the faster he went. After 85 I quit trying so didnt get a pic of the tongue. Makes a cool little trailer though. He never...
  4. pic test

[/URL][/IMG]
  5. 2.9 engine miss ideas??

Trying to isolate reason for miss / shudder with high idle in 86 2.9 engine. Fuel pressure solid 30. Base timing set to 10 deg btdc. Cap and rotor new and clean. Plugs new and clean. Wires new. Spark present at all 6 cylinders tested with spark tester light. Vacuum steady at 25 or so. IAC and...
  6. Bed bolt nut clips

In pulling the bed on my 84 ranger one of the nut clips was broken, had to find a replacement. 12mm x 1.75 according to the tap I tried. At least in my part of the world, not so easy. Pull-a-Part had a few Rangers, but nothing with the bed already off. Nearest Ford dealer didn't have a clue...
  7. TRS Membership

I joined TRS in Jan 12 when I was in the process of trying to solve a problem, like a lot of people do. Have since posted some, and read and learned a LOT along the way from some really savvy members. I just figured out that membership is a mere $10.00 a year. I can flat guarentee that by...
  8. Moving the Banner from Washington State

On the 22nd December I will receive the Banner from Pyro4fun. On Saturday the 29th December I would like to take a drive to wherever the next Member is who can take it further along. I expect to make stops along the way to gather Member signatures. I will go as far as Southern Oregon, or...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad