• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. AgPete139

2021 Ford Ranger FX4 TRS-3 Project Build

They are doing it to cover their ass. If for some reason you got into an accident with the wrong vehicle information, even though we all know the specs and dims are within the parameters, it would open them up to legal trouble. Even if it is a towed vehicle. I've had to tell them I had an F150...
  2. AgPete139

Just Plain Stupied

DG, good to see you back. To quote a member from earlier, "it's good to know that you're above ground." I've been AFK from TRS for about a year. Really glad to see you post again. I was shocked and went back 10 pages to catch up. I lost my job last year, got divorced, lost a lot financially...
  3. AgPete139

TRS Word Association Game

The 80's
  4. AgPete139

Rest in Peace Bloodbane

Rest In Peace, Bloodbane.
  5. AgPete139

Happy St. Patty’s Day!!

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) https://www.welsh-tartan.com/ .
  6. AgPete139

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

I started her up and ran her for at idle for 15 minutes. She doesn't get to go out much, and her tires are low. The stuff inside the cabin remind me of the last few items I had to remove from my parents' house after they passed 2 years ago. Connected battery. Still cranked on the long first...
  7. AgPete139

TRS Word Association Game

isolation
  8. AgPete139

My 1996 Ford Ranger 4x4 (TRS-2) Re-Build

Nice! It'll be good to have bluetooth and updated tech in her.
  9. AgPete139

My name is Alex

Welcome. TRS is a great place.
  10. AgPete139

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Utility and being self-sufficient. Sometimes you get chosen to be the one that moves things though! Ha. Been using mine to clear out my parents' house for the last several months. They have so much stuff. *groans* Going to use mine to pull our pop-up camper the next 3 weeks.
  11. AgPete139

TRS 20th Anniversary Trail Ride - Southington Offroad Park - Ohio

Just barely missed em. Shawn pulled through. He's my new hero. Sorry, Eric. Burritos > Pop Tarts
  12. AgPete139

*actual laugh* I need to watch more P&R. I'm also tempted to print these out and give it to my wife when she asks me for something.
  13. AgPete139

Does TRS give out doctor's notes for work absences? Your Loan Ranger has enough Texas to represent all of us!
  14. AgPete139

Camping or hotel / and Friday gathering...

Oh, and +1 for a JC Penny suit. Last black suit had pinstripes, faded in color, and was 17 years old. Sorry about your father. That's hella depressing. Mine is 84. Not looking forward to that crap.
  15. AgPete139

Camping or hotel / and Friday gathering...

40 days and counting... For Friday, it looks like there are a couple votes for the Chuggers/Moose gathering while there may be 1 or more extra for just parking their vehicle/rigs at SOP and camping instead after traveling. Jim: If you're concerned about being set up for Saturday morning/...
  16. AgPete139

TRS 20th Anniversary Patch - Want One?

I'd buy one for my bike jacket. Be a nice addition.
  17. AgPete139

1988 Ranger Restoration - Keeping a Promise

First Ranger had 215's on them when I got it. I thought they were stock (didn't know better when I was 16). Night and day difference.
  18. AgPete139

1988 Ranger Restoration - Keeping a Promise

Subscribed. It must be a labor of love. I salute your dedication to keeping her alive despite the truck's best attempts to drop you onto the road below.
  19. AgPete139

Hey y'all. I'm getting excited. I'm flying in/out of Cleveland or Canton/Akron. Does anyone have a passenger seat available for Saturday? I'll bring beer!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad