• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wont crank shortly after running

2.3L manual trans. Runs pretty good, smooth idle no CEL. After a 20min trip down the road if I turn truck off for the length of time to say pump a tank of gas it will not start. I have to wait 5min or so before it will crank again. Replaced Fuel Filter when I first noticed this and that...
  2. New to me 1997 Explorer Questions

Wanted to ask if anyone knew of any problem areas with with a 1997 4door XLT Explorer. Things I should look into to insure she stays on the road another 13 years. U34 — Explorer (4-door), 4x4 X - 4.0-Liter 6-Cylinder (Explorer, Ranger) This is the OHV engine not the SOHC I just got this ride...
  3. Plastic Pulley issues

Its been a while since I've been on the forum but if anyone can help I know its you guys. Here is my issue. I have a 94 Mazda B2300 Manual Transmission and No power steering. Where the Power steering pump would be is a plastic pulley. This worked fine till about a year and a half ago when it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad