• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. is it worth it? 3.0L to a 4.0L or 2.3T and trans ??

having problems finding a 5.0L 302 up here and was reading around and found this place see link. http://www.moranav6racing.com/category.html?CategoryID=36 according to this i can stroke and blow my 3.0L and stroke a 4.0L but not blow it. or can i? any ways is it worth going to the 4.0L from a...
  2. line-x, rhino lining the body on a lowered truck?

should bed liner coating be used on a lowered truck body panels? what are your thought of this i know it looks rugged on the 4x4's but problem is i got a 4x2 and am thinking of lowering it. and it needs body work i can do. the problem i will have is in the painting of it. i am thinking roll on...
  3. help with how the truck sits??

Here is what the truck looks like it is under construction so please no joke had it since i got my liecence 16 -17 years ago lol's and liveing in the salt belt has not helped. any ways here3 is what it looks like with coild flip kit With this stuff on it On to my Questions I got to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad