• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Where is AlanD

Messaged AlanD a bit back and have not heard a peep Anyone know if he is still around ?
  2. Tiger Tool UJoint Remover On Passenger side Insde u joint??

The dreaded Inside passenger side axle Ujoint has expired on my 94 ..... Wondering if anyone has used the tiger ujoint remover tool or if its possible to use in order to avoid the hassle of having to remove the c clip from the pig,,,,, Also I have wondered if anyone has used a...
  3. Will a 92 92 4.0 swap to a 94 4.0 w/california emissions ?

My 94 4.0 ranger is a California truck... I have spun a bearing.. I have a donor truck which is a 92 with a 4.0 I live in Iowa so finding a California emissions donor will not be easy...lol so what will need to be done in order to make this 92 work in my 94 ? I'm pretty sure I will need to use...
  4. Trans swap computer question

I have 94 ranger 4x4 with an automatic ,4.0 California emissions. I plan to swap in a M50d tranny so i want to switch to a manual transmission computer. I have looked at autozone and they have like 5 different California computers for 94 4.0 manual trans. So how do I know which one to choose...
  5. What yearclutch pedal can I use for auto to stick swap ?

I have a 94 ranger 4.0 4x4 with an automatic(a4ld)... I plan on swapping in a mazda m50 . My pal owns a junk yard and although he may not have the tranny I'm looking for he would certainly have all the pedals aka (clutch,Brake). My question is what year pedals should I look for and does it...
  6. Clutch Pedal ?

Which clutch pedals do I use for auto to stick swap ? I have a 94 ranger 4.0 4x4 with an automatic(a4ld)... I plan on swapping in a mazda m50 . My pal owns a junk yard and although he may not have the tranny I'm looking for he would certainly have all the pedals aka (clutch,Brake). My question...
  7. A4Ld will not shift into drive without revving

Hello , I have tried the search button so don't kill me. I have a 94 Ranger 4x4 4.0 ohv . It has the A4Ld transmission. Anyhow my problem is when I put it into drive it will not engage without at least a minute of revving , after it finally engages the transmission shifts like it should no...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad