• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Plug and Play 7way Trailer Wiring Stock?

Hello! Upgrading my 2003 Edge so that I can tow my new Airstream! I have the towing package already, but was curious if my truck should have the plug / wiring already set for 7way plugs? It has a flat 4 that I had to install (had the receiver, tranny cooler, etc. Already installed), but I need...
  2. Do we have a Brake Controller Plugin?

Hi All! I have a 2003 Ranger Edge with the 4.0 and towing package - does anyone know for sure if it should have the clip/connector under the dash to attach a brake controller? I've seen a few threads on it, with lots of guessing, but no one saying yay or nay. Just figured I'd ask before digging...
  3. Howdy From Pennsyltucky!

Hello There! Long time lurker, finally decided to really get in the fray. I've really enjoyed all the great info and stories I've found on TRS over the years. I roll in a mostly stock 2003 Edge 4x4, which I am now in the process of getting ready for a bit more off-road readiness, which I'll...
  4. Shock Recommendations

Howdy Everybody - long time lurker, finally decided to jump on in. Couple of simple questions, please don't beat me up too bad! #1 Need to replace the front shocks on my '03 4x4, and can't decide which way to go. I live in the sticks, so am on dirt and trails quite a bit, but still hit the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad