• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. B2300 rolpan

Anyone know where i can find a rollpan for my 06 B2300? i noticed the beds on an stx ranger and my B are the same, but i cant find rollpans specific for an stx either
  2. b2300 rollpan

Does anyone know where to find a rollpan for a 2006 B2300??
  3. seat question

I'm looking to get more room in my single cab 2006 B2300 for subs. Anyone know what seats will bolt right on and give me more room? Maybe even some without a console so I can build my own. -Thanks
  4. seats

anyone know what kind of seats i can bolt right in my single cab 06 b2300 to give me more room for subs?
  5. now that i know what i want, where is the cheapest???

I think im pretty much set on the DJM 4/5. Anyone know where it is sold for the cheapest? I got quoted $798 for everything including the shocks at AutoMod in Atlanta.
  6. 3/4" drop kits?

I know DJM makes a 2/3 and a 4/5, but is there any 3/4 kits out there for a 98 and up? i dont think the 2/3 will be enough and i dont think my wheel and tire package will work with the 4/5
  7. djm 4/5 drop kit

Thanks man. How small of a profile would I have to go do you think?
  8. djm 4/5 drop kit

Does anyone have any pics of a 98 and up with this kit and 20's?
  9. djm 4/5 drop kit

Alright, i think im gonna go with this kit, but i have questions: 1. The rear shocks... do they have to be swapped? 2. Are my tires too wide or too tall (255/45/20)? 3. Is it something me and my dad can knock out in the driveway? 4. Do I need a C-notch? Any help would be amazing.
  10. got advice?

With this 4/5 drop how much cutting and welding is there? Or is this something thats not that hard to do?
  11. got advice?

ok thanks. I live in atlanta known for its potholes. i have a 45 series tire right now and have already had to replace 2 from pot holes. will i have to go to a 40 or maybe a 35 or can i keep the ones i have without scrubbin?
  12. got advice?

I got a stock 2006 Mazda B2300 ridin' on 20's. A guy I work with has the same truck except his is a 2003. He went with a 3" drop from a local custom shop. I went to see what they offered and found out that after 2004 there is nothing out there for these trucks. I've been kinda looking around on...
  13. newbie

whats up fellas... i just joined the site i got a 06 mazda b2300 just tryin to see if yall ford guroos can help me out with some stuff.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad