• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mobile madness

Wanted Iso 90-92 rbv 4.0 5sp 4x4

No swap, did A2M when i was 19. Thanks for the suggestion
  2. mobile madness

I have been. Rather difficult search
  3. mobile madness

Located in va but thats not a big issue for me.
  4. mobile madness

1 fault and 1 stored fault

Present trouble fault is code 95. Ive tried to research and see if anyone has had this show up without results. From what the little book tells me its a thermactor code for air diversion only going to the intake. Buuut there is no air pump system on these things. The booklet also said something...
  5. mobile madness

now it wont start.

Took out the 93 mt ecu today and put the 91 mt ecu in to match my year 4.0. It cranks but wont start.
  6. mobile madness

to the guys who have 91 4.0 5spds

What is the ecu number you guys used or did you have good luck at a junkyard. At the parts store it doesnt show a list for a manual 4wd. Just 4 automatic 4wd numbers. If any of you guys have a stock 4.0 5spd 4wd id appreciate it if you could give me the numbers.
  7. mobile madness

low range fail after m50d swap..

low range used to work in my truck or i should say the switch in the dash used to activate low range when i had an automatic in. now that ive done the manual swap i lost low range somehow. was wondering if this is due to some of the auto nss switch wires i didnt know what they were for. tied the...
  8. mobile madness

91' 4.0l idle and throttle trouble

recently i swapped my blown up automatic for a manual, rebuilt the motor and put headers on. ran great! exhuast leak happened and blew a gasket. yanked motor and two of the stage 8 locking header bolts broke! many others bent just buy unbolting them. dont buy them if you value your truck cuz...
  9. mobile madness

pacesetter 70-1170 on 91 4.0 help

got these headers for my truck, hooked em up and bolted em down with stage 8 locking fasteners. all i need to do is fill the extra o2 sensor hole i dont need on the y-pipe and theres a very large threaded hole on one of the headers. is there any way i can determine what size those threaded holes...
  10. mobile madness

4.0 lifter bleeding?

In short. Trans blew up,converted to 5sp. Engine was leaky everywhere and tick6. Tore the top n bottom end apart. Got the gaskets, new oil pump/screen. Was just going to replace rocker arm/pushrod on the top but four or five lifter caps(little platic cup) were broke and dangling around the...
  11. mobile madness

4.0 ohv header bolt size?

I know I need 8mm 1.25 but idk the length. If possible id like to get hex heads. What's everybody gone with?
  12. mobile madness

91 4.0 codes

i know my truck has obd1 but ive never seen a plug under the dash for it. and i have no idea how to check codes. my rear antilock is what making me crazzy. i though it was the spd sensor on top on the pumplin so i replaced it and nothing. id also replaced my front brakes with calipers and shoes...
  13. mobile madness

tech questions

It feel like I'm posting all the time. Hopefully I'm not annoying anyone. Ok so I drive a lot of the cars that come through our shop. None of them give me the seat of your pants feel like my 4.0ohv. Why is this? My engine has 209k on it and its the first 4.0 ford had. I can do burnouts and...
  14. mobile madness

built 4.0 ohv q's

Anyone out there built their 4.0 as much as possible? Like cam, new pushrods, headers, upgraded tb,tb spacer, true cai? I just wana know how much their stuff is puttin out.
  15. mobile madness

conversion help

Found a m50d in a jyard for 180 bucks. It was in a 98 supercab 4x4 4.0 and I have a 91 4x4 4.0. What else am I gonna need beside the steering column, cluster, ecu, clutch pedals, flywheel, master/slave cylinder? Will any brain out of a 4x4 manual work because the brain I pulled is different...
  16. mobile madness

offroadin in roanoke/lynchburg area

Anyone meet up and trail ride around here?
  17. mobile madness

a4ld shift problem

My trans will not shift untill the engine is warmed up. I can thow it into 2nd manually then get it to where it needs 3rd and throw it into drive or od and it drops back into 1st and my rpms shoot through the sky. My trans is rebuilt and also only has 57k on it. This is very $%^&*(# annoying.
  18. mobile madness

rear sway bar rub

the passenger side rear sway bar is almost touching my shock and has made a small dent in it. Is it just a bushing problem or is my actual sway bar warped somehow?
  19. mobile madness

bw1354 electric low range problem

I know the motor on my t case is getting old. Had to hit it with a hammer a few times to get it to engage today but I've never been able to get my t case into low gear. Will replacing the motor get it to go into low gear? ...replacing it would be a good idea anyway.
  20. mobile madness

skyjacker superlift 2in lift/leveling coils

I know I'm going to need another front end alignment. I looked for the answer so I wouldn't make a jerk out of myself and just post. My question is; am I going to need to do anything else to my suspension? I figured lift coils would be the best route. Don't like the coil washer spacer idea...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad