• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. fuel rail question

ok im gonna try and change my fuel rail tomorrow i have a leak in mine when i remove plenum is there a gasket that i need to replace when i take this apart ive never had any of this apart before and im no mechanic but i can figure it out thanks for any info
  2. almost got it done

I set my cab on my ranger today and noticed that I was missing a plug the cab is a 2 wd I put it on a 4 wd frame so far the only thing I found different was the plug that goes through the floor under the drivers seat that plugs in at the tail end of the tranny any ideas what this is I'm goin to...
  3. another question

i need a spindle for a 95 ranger 4x4 my question is there a difference between a d28 spindle and one of a d35 i cant find one off of a d28 and look similiar
  4. i broke something

i was taking my hubs apart and broke the flat plastic washer thats behind the c-clip on the hub can you buy that anywhere or can i fab one up
  5. questions about axle

ok i was doing the brakes on my ranger and the driver side front axle shaft had some play in it in and out and a little up and down my question is this normal it has the d28 in it and its a 96 model truck any help would be helpful
  6. i have a question

ok im kinda new i putting together a ranger from a 95 frame and the cab and the rest of it is a 96 how would i go about tagging this vehicle i know it prolly differs from state to but i was wandering if anybody has any ideas for me
  7. question about shifter

will the shifter off my 2wd tranny fit on my 4wd tranny they are both 4cylinders and they look similiar
  8. Gearing

How can you tell the gearing in your rear dif
  9. wiring question

im puting a cab off of a 2wd drive on a frame thats 4x4 am i going to have to use the wiring harness from the 4x4 donor vehicle to make this work or can i use the harness from the 2wd truck any info would be appreciated
  10. transmition ?

what transmissions will hook up to a 95 2.3 4x4
  11. fender flares

ok so i was taking my fender flares off cause im switching cabs and i broke off some of the bolts on them my question is can i buy replacement bolts for them they are the factory kind that came on the ranger
  12. summer project

i got this ranger off of a buddy of mine its been rolled but it just messed up the roof of the cab its a 95 i have a cab off of a 96 same color so i gonna combine them
  13. ranger swap

i have a 2wd ranger and bought a 4x4 ranger but the cab is kinda messed up it is the same truck same year same moter i want to put the 2wd cab on the 4x4 truck ive never tried anything like this is it gonna be that difficult to accomplish

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad