• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. p0135 computer code

Hey it has been a while since i have posted but between the new house new job and soon to be new baby things have been a bit crazy. I have a 98 ranger with a 4.0 auto trans that is having problems with a check engine light. I put a scanner on it and it is pulling a code p0135 o2 heat sensore...
  2. wheel bearing

Yesterday I had to replace a wheel bearing in my truck. It was sqeeking and grinding and making all kinds of sounds. After i repllaced it it ran fine for about 15 miles. Now when i hit the breaks it really sqeeks loud. If it tap the breaks it goes away.:icon_confused:. The breaks were fine...
  3. whast wrong with my rear

The last few days my truck started to jurk when i was driving it. I removed the rear drums and cleaned them and it seemed to fix it for a little. Tonight when i was on my way home from work i hurd a sqeek comming from the rear. when i got out of the truck both drums were cool so i checked the...
  4. New Job

Just found out yesterday I got a new Job. I am now a Network admin for a small company that is a lot closer to home. I will be going around 100 miles a week now instead of 450 like i am doing now. Now i can actually think about a body lift. All i have to do is talk the wife into it.:D

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad