• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mudlover96

my ride

being stupid where we wheel went throught after my friends 1984 chevy got stuck there
  2. mudlover96

your advice

ok my 96 ranger has a 4.0 ... i recently got in trouble at a mud bog for being a kid and having fun and am gonna end up losing my liscense for 3 months ... now idk about u guys but i cant just leave my truck sittin there for 3 months so i was thinking .. why not drop in a 5.0 .. now im learnin...
  3. mudlover96

where to wheel

hey my names brock im 16 and i got to red bud hs .... me and a couple buddies were looking for spots close to home to wheel the only trails we actually have are on state ground in the river bottoms and all it is is rutted out roads .. theres a few other ones but you gotta have a little vehicle...
  4. mudlover96

winch bumper

who makes a winch bumper preferably prerunner style that will fit a 96 ranger
  5. mudlover96

hey

hey was lookin for parts to finish building my ranger and make it even more offroad ready and i found this sight and figured eh these people no wat there talkin about i could use them for advice

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad