• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ranger 5.0 swap tranny

i have a 99 ranger 5spd that im putting a explorer 5.0 in 99 to 01. what 5 speed trannys will bolt up? are there any that are the same length that will allow for the same driveshafts to be used and save me from cutting a hole in the floor for a shifter (not that big of a deal) and what transfer...
  2. need help!

ok so my truck was having trouble getting into gear, i would have to turn the truck off to get it in first and reverse sometimes and othertimes it would be fine. i tried to bleed the slave and my friend that was helping me allowed air to be sucked in and now the slave will not bleed at all. ive...
  3. 99 ranger power steering

i just put in a new power steering pump and it sounds like its dead. i makes a really loud noise everytime i turn the wheel. i have no idea what to do or if i missed a step while putting it in. any help would be great.
  4. 92 f150 v8

i have a 92 f150 sitting in my driveway that i have to do somthing with or my stepdad is going to scrap it. i has a newer rebuilt 5.0 in it and i would hate to see it go to waste. i want to put it in a reg cab ranger 4x4. just need some opinions and any useful info from those of you who have...
  5. f150 axle in a ranger?

what would i have to do to put a f150 rearend in my ranger. i broke my 7.5 axle in my ranger and its expensive to get somthing bigger out of another ranger. i have the f150 in my driveway and its about to be taken off the road so just wondering if it would work.
  6. f150 axle???

i have a 92 f150 in my driveway that my stepdad is about to take off the road would it be possible to put the rear axle in my ranger?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad