• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. constant dead battery

i have a 93 ford explorer 4x4 my alternator went out so i put a new one in and had my battery checked and charged right after that my battery constantly goes dead so i got a new one and samething happens. so i replaced the positive battery cable because it was caroded cleaned all the ends on the...
  2. shackle problems

hi i have a 93 ford explorer i had to replace the leaf spring shackled the passanger side old shackles came off with no problem and put the new one on now im workin on the driverside but the bolts are frozed up in the bushing i have tried cuttin off the bottom bolt head and using a c clamp and...
  3. leaf spring shackles

i have a 93 ford explorer 4x4 i have to replace the rear leaf spring shackles on both sides and was woundering what would be the easiest way to do them
  4. compatable

hi i have a 93 explorer im trying to find out what ranger and/or jeeps parts are compatable any info would help thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad