• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2wd to 4wd swap

is it possible to change over a 4r44e 2wd trans to 4wd... i already have a donor 4wd trans that i can pull the shaft out n extension housing
  2. Automatic to manual swap

ive got an automatic 3.0 4x4 ranger. I wanna put a 5 speed in there. Will the 5 speed from a 2.3 2wd work? What housing do I need for the transfer case
  3. 96 3.0 in 01 4.0(blown)

would it be possible to put a 96 3.0 in an 01 that had a 4.0 in it. i found a mint condition 01 with a blown engine and i already own a 96. id like to take my engine and put it in the 01 and than part out the 96. Ive done multiple engine/trans swaps but ive never went backwards, i always got a...
  4. Trans problem....help!!!!

ive got a 96 ranger that i just put in a new flex plate..... after everything was installed i started it up and put in drive and i got nothing.... it like i have no gears... the trans was rebuilt about a year ago and a new torque converter was installed... i had no problems wat so ever when i...
  5. help.... vibration

i just converted my driveshaft from 2 piece to one piecei still have vibration from 45 mph and up. im going to rotate the shaft 180 degrees and see what that does, and im going to see if walmart will balance the tires again for free ( under warranty). it dissipated a little bit between the shop...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad