• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. kaifretz 612

Thumping in front end?

Hey guys I need some help with in about the last month my ranger started a really loud thumping noise on the front end it's not all the time it will even go days with out doing it but some times it will do it for day's also. It seems to thump louder and slower the slower I go then it will thump...
  2. kaifretz 612

Better trany for a 302

I'm looking at doing a 302 swap into my 88 ranger, it's an auto v6 2.9 but I believe the trany has been rebuilt with all 4.0 parts. My question is will I need to do anything else to the trany or have to swap it as well. I'm new to the forum and rangers in general I have gotten great feed back so...
  3. kaifretz 612

'88 ranger engine mods?

Hey guys I'm new to the ranger community and I'm looking for some help/advice if any one has the time. I just bought an 88 ranger 2.9 v6 auto and I'd like to do some engine up grades. I want to eventually do a carb'd 302 swap but don't have anything close to the means or know how to do that yet...
  4. kaifretz 612

'88 ranger engine mods?

Hey guys I'm new to the ranger community and I'm looking for some help/advice if any one has the time. I just bought an 88 ranger 2.9 v6 auto and I'd like to do some engine up grades. I want to eventually do a carb'd 302 swap but don't have anything close to the means or know how to do that yet...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad