• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Injector Question

What is the Diffrence between 90TF-AA black top injector from a 92 Explorer & 92TF-AA red top injector from 94 Ranger? What about using the 90TF-AA with the 94 Ranger electronics?
  2. Oil Pan Alignment

I'm swapping a engine out of a 92 Explorer into a 94 Ranger. The salvage yard dropped the engine and broke the Oil pan. I have to swap the oil pan from the original engine. First I ordered and bought a pan gasket for a 1994 from NAPA. Box says for 1994 thru 200X. So is there a diffrence in...
  3. VIN on Engine

Does anyone know where they stamp the VIN on the engine block of a 94 4.0L? I've read it might just be the last few digits. In the process of pulling engine to swap in one out of a 92 Explorer and a few things on it are leaving me to believe it's been pulled or swapped once before.
  4. Things I should Replace on Swap?

I got a salvage engine out of a wrecked 92 2WD Explorer with 84K. It was crunched in the front but was still drivable & heard it run before they pulled it. Swapping it into a 94 Ranger 4x4 with Auto. What suggestions on what should I replace on new engine during swap? Of course obvious...
  5. What are these connectors?

What are these connectors right behind the fusebox on a 94 Ranger?
  6. Serious DOA

Inherited this truck from Step-son or really reposed from him. Is/was a 189000 major oil burner. Other than that it is in great shape. Well it wasn't running real good because the plugs were badly fouled. Replace plugs for him and asked him how long "Low oil" light had been on... "Aw fer...
  7. 4.0 Starter diffrences Auto/Manual

What exactly is different between the 4.0 stater for a auto transmission vs the one for the manual transmission? fyi 1994 4.0
  8. Shorted sticking Starter Relay?

When you try to start you get a click, everything dims like you have a dead battery (Radio presets/clock clear - headlights really dim). Sometimes after turning the key off then on, everything works, other times stays like something is sucking all the current for a little while then recovers...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad