• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Transmission Issues - Need Advice

First, 2003 Ranger Edge. 4x4 with 4.0 V6. Should have the 5R55E transmission (Automatic). Daughter was trying to be "nice" to her Ranger and when through a car wash and included the under body wash. Upon leaving the car wash, the transmission started acting up. Shifted badly, check engine...
  2. Looking for suggestions on changing spark plugs

First off, this is not an emergency. Just looking for suggestions on getting to the back spark plug. 2003 4x4 4.0 Automatic Trans My daughter's truck and first time changing the plugs. Hopefully someone can give me tip on how to access the plug. The normal tricks such as standing on my...
  3. New to Ranger - Is this Normal

2003 Edge 4x4, 4.0, Auto with +160K Background Purchased this truck about a month ago for my Daughter to drive to school and work (she works at a stables providing Horse riding lessons). After first week, CEL came on (lean condition bank 1 and 2). PCV hose split so easy fix. Couple week later...
  4. Greetings for North Carolina

Just Joined the Forum. Recently purchased a 2003 Ranger Edge 4x4 for my 17 yo daughter to drive. (Ok guys, hands off, dad is watching :nono: ) Black Extended cab, 4.0 with auto, around 160k. Have already obtained good information from this site. First week, CEL came on with Lean condition...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad